Tamales and Tequila Dinner 8:00 p.m. Seating
$64.00 — available on subscription
Come celebrate vegan restaurant week with us! Join Chef Jason Wyrick of The Vegan Taste and Casa Terra and David Tyda of Barcoa Agaveria for a one-night-only dinner of tamales, vegan cheese, and agave spirits. Chef Jason will talk about the process of making tamales and mole while David, our expert in agave spirits, will talk about the production and history of mezcal and tequila. Seating is very limited. See below for details.
- Casa Terra Cheese Plate – an assortment of vegan cheeses, flatbread, and apricot mezcal preserves
- Tableside Guacamole – guacamole with lime zest, toasted pepitas, sundried tomatoes, roasted garlic, and poblano chiles
- Smoked Mushroom Tamal in Mole Amarillo – a white sweet potato masa with mesquite smoked mushrooms in mole amarillo
- Tamal Oaxaqueno – red chile masa with mojo potatoes and CT queso fresco in mole negro
- Orange Cajeta Flan – Flan with orange piloncillo cajeta and brittle
*Please note all items are gluten-free except for the flatbread and we cannot accommodate special dietary restrictions for this dinner
Date: Wednesday 9/14
Time: 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (please note this is for the 8 PM seating)
Location: Barcoa Agaveria 829 N. 1st Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85003
Price: $44 + $20 agave spirits + tax (tickets are non-refundable as seating is very limited)
For the 5:30 p.m. seating, please follow this link.
Out of stock