I understand how challenging these times are for you and your family. Please know that all of us at The Vegan Taste sincerely appreciate the opportunity to provide you with healthy, immune-boosting meals. We are supportive of the measures being taken to help slow the spread of Covid-19 and we hope that being able to have healthy and ready to eat meals delivered to your door can help you in these efforts.
We want people to spend less time shopping, preparing, cooking, and gain the health benefits of eating plant-based.
As we focus on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community, I want to share information that I hope will give you some peace of mind.
- First, The Vegan Taste already follows all local, state, and national guidelines while preparing meals. This includes continual hand washing, gloves, and proper sanitizing of all surfaces and equipment.
- To further protect our customers, we are doing additional handwashing and sanitizing.
- All employees, including drivers, wear protective facemasks and social distance as much as possible.
- Coolers are left on doorsteps to avoid any direct contact between the driver and the customer.
- When coolers are returned, they receive enhanced sanitizing.
- Any employee who shows signs of having the virus or has been in contact with someone who has the virus will no longer be allowed to work.
- We also require all employees to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) strict social distancing guidelines at work and home.
Working together, we can help contain the spread of the coronavirus and other germs. If you have any questions or concerns or would like for The Vegan Taste to help someone you know please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Chef and Owner
The Vcology Project, The Vegan Taste, and Casa Terra.